This concentrated hydrogen-peroxide based disinfectant is effective against Clostridium difficile, (C. diff) the spore forming bacterium that is very difficult to remove and can remain on hard surfaces for up to 5 months. Husky 815 cleans and disinfects and is effective against C.diff in 2 minutes on hard, non-porous surfaces. It is ideal for use in hospital patient rooms, operating rooms, ICU, emergency room and long term care facilities to disinfect floors, walls, and other non-porous surfaces such as tables, chairs, countertops, bathroom fixtures, carts, hand-rails and telephones. Husky 815 is EPA Registered as a Broad Spectrum Disinfectant Cleaning Product and is an effectivebactericide, fungicide and virucide.
• Effective in 2 minutes against C. difficile on hard, non-porous surfaces
• Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes – no rinsing required.
• Designed for use on non-porous hard surfaces in non-critical healthcare
• EPA-Registered as a broad spectrum disinfectant
• Chlorine Free
Applications *Concentrated (dilute 4 oz. per gallon)
• Recommended for use in healthcare facilities to clean, disinfect, and deodorize non-porous hard surfaces.
Areas Of Utilization
• Hospitals • Surgical Rooms • Nursing Homes • Dental Offices • Patient Rooms • Obstetrical Suite • Veterinary Clinics • Physical Therapy Departments
H815 - Gallon
CALL TO ORDER - 480.632.7105